piatok 20. marca 2020

SKY032_VYŠEHRAD - I.


I.

lo-fi black metal / dungeon synth / martial / ambient

Collection of songs “I.” was created from January to August 2019 with vision to make „one-man lofi - a black metal“ project, modeled on pioneers of the oldest genre with all its overlap into dark ambient and dungeon synth.

“Perhaps someone will come to think that metal should be played by a band that has guitars and drumsticks in hand, for me, black metal is the silent work of one person who, through self-discipline and minimalism, remains the Faustian soul. It is more an "act" than a definable range of musical structures. Of course I use the established cliché of the genre in the recording. As a tool I used a computer and retro device in the form of an old audio, yamaha keys, ukulele with sensor, hand drum and 15 years old drum-machin. This is my vision of black metal. ”
Vyšehrad 2020

For fans of the old Burzum, Summoning, Mortiis. 
Released in limited edition of 24 pcs in a gold paper box with 9 gold cards with lyrics and music on a gold cassette.
SOLD OUT

listen and download on bandcamp